Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

4 chicken holder thingamajigger..........

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited 3:27AM in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=36407897&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />If this file is too large please let me know. I think It's only 80k.[p]This is a little gadget I put together last night trying to cook 4 bitty chickens @ once. Worked really good!!!![p]Just 3/8" thread and washers and bolts.[p]Mick
·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    MickeyT.,[p]You must live next to a hardware store. Intersting idea of nuts and bolts. I guess you could also make them longer so they stick up thru the birds farther so you could add a handle to remove the whole thing. Ofcourse you then need a wrench in the kitchen to remove the birds. [p]Tim[p]
    ·
  • Tim M,
    A wench in the kitchen? Man, my wife wouldn't be happy abou that one....[p]B~F

·
  • Bama Fire,
    Isn't it getting close to a 1yr wedding anniversary? :-)))[p]How's the Missus like sharin' her kitchen wid you?[p]Have a great New Year and keep 'em smokin'![p]Dr. Chicken

·
  • I saw the thingamajigger. It was amazing. A technological feat I thought a man could never accomplish![p]:-)[p]It's amazing what a college kid can think up ( he he he ).
    ·