Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

4 chicken holder thingamajigger..........

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited 12:36PM in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=36407897&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />If this file is too large please let me know. I think It's only 80k.[p]This is a little gadget I put together last night trying to cook 4 bitty chickens @ once. Worked really good!!!![p]Just 3/8" thread and washers and bolts.[p]Mick

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    MickeyT.,[p]You must live next to a hardware store. Intersting idea of nuts and bolts. I guess you could also make them longer so they stick up thru the birds farther so you could add a handle to remove the whole thing. Ofcourse you then need a wrench in the kitchen to remove the birds. [p]Tim[p]
  • Tim M,
    A wench in the kitchen? Man, my wife wouldn't be happy abou that one....[p]B~F

• Bama Fire,
    Isn't it getting close to a 1yr wedding anniversary? :-)))[p]How's the Missus like sharin' her kitchen wid you?[p]Have a great New Year and keep 'em smokin'![p]Dr. Chicken

• I saw the thingamajigger. It was amazing. A technological feat I thought a man could never accomplish![p]:-)[p]It's amazing what a college kid can think up ( he he he ).