Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I thought for a moment..........

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited 10:10PM in EggHead Forum
It was my fault. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can read the headlines now..."BGE site crashed by a newbie"..[p]I'll post a few pics later.
NB.....The salmon recipe is in the recipe section.[p]Mick

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,476
    MickeyT.,
    Thanks. I have a printout of your recipe on top of my pile. Just waitin for a gorgeous chunk-o-salmon with my name on it. Pork tenderloin kabobs tonight! Yeeeee Ha![p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Nature Boy,[p]I also printed it out. I have to get some of that Chef Paul Prudhommes Pizza and Pasta Magic - I see many folks refer to it in recipes. I saw it somewhere lately but can't recall where. I'll find it. Let me know how yours comes out. I am a bit concerned about holding 180 for 3 hrs but 200 would probably work since its indirect.[p]Tim
  • DecDec Posts: 70
    Tim M,[p]On Paul P's website he offers free samples for a buck (shipping). I am not sure what ones or how much you get though.[p]Dec[p]
    Tim M,
    I have the poultry, seafood, and veggie magic. Enjoy them all. I wonder how they all differ??
    180 sure is a lot easier to hold with this weather! But 200 would probably work well, and might be a cleaner smoke.[p]I got my eyes peeled for the right piece of salmon.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Dec,
    In looking for his site, i found this interesting recipe.
    A clone of the poultry magic supposedly.

[ul][li]Poultry magic Clone[/ul]
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Hey Tim.
    I have seen it at all the grocery stores. I just found the link to the chef paul page.

[ul][li]Chef Paul's Page[/ul]
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • DecDec Posts: 70
    Nature Boy,[p]I will compare the two, I hope it works. I think the magic is that $5 appears in his wallet for that tiny little bottle.[p]Dec