Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Glitch

Another glitch since Christmas day. I don't know why but the top of the forum index file got trashed. I fixed, but, the top most message that showed was lost.
Happy New Year to Everyone!
WMK

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    WebMasterKinder, thanks for putting us back together - your efforts are appreciated. Happy New Year!

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    WebMasterKinder,
    Thanks very much! I feel whole now.
    Happy New Year to you as well.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • BamabobBamabob Posts: 246
    WebMasterKinder,
    I also want to thank you for getting forum fixed back up.I think a lot of us take you and this site for granted,only takes a little glitch to make me really realize how important this sharing of ideas and info has become.We appreciate you and look forward to a great new year of cookin' and sharin'. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and all EGG family. Bob

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    WebMasterKinder,
    Thanks, the Forum is where I 'unwind' every afternoon, and I appreciate all the work it must take to maintain the site. Again thanks and have a Happy New Year.[p]Carey

• WebMasterKinder,
    Thank you for your work and untiring efforts! We'd all be up the creek with out a paddle if it weren't for you! Maybe we should refer to you as the "Web Doctor"??? :-)))[p]Thanks again David for all your work![p]Dr. Chicken