Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Simple rump roast

BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
edited 9:33AM in EggHead Forum
Rumproastcook.jpg
<p />Bachelor night cook. A 4lb cab rump roats seasoned with Adolphs meat tenderizer and DP cowlick. Cooked at 400 dome while I cut the grass. Cooked to 142 internal (too long) and rested for 15 minutes. Sliced liked butter and was very tasty. I tend to buy cuts that on sale. Got this at $2.69 a lb. It will make great sandwiches sliced thin. My wife and daughter are at 6 flags for the next 2 days. Have a great weekend, Tom Ps, The adult beverage is a wonderful vodka tonic with lime. Here's too you
·