Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Amazing weekend

HermHerm Posts: 206
edited 11:25PM in EggHead Forum
Everything came out amazing from the egg this weekend. No pics because I was lazy but the fattie was like candy, and disappeared in minutes. The short ribs took longer than I thought, but they came out great as well. On Monday I did pork spare ribs in the 3/1.5/1 method, with the last 1 at a friends on his Weber Kettle. I thought they were too "fall off the bone" but the guests were raving. They tasted pretty amazing. Also had some wings that were pretty good too. [p]Love the egg!!!!!!![p]