Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who's JJ and where do I get the rub?

Keep reading about JJ's rub. Would like to try some. Also have you tried "Grub Rub" made by Gordon's? Has a wonderful sweet taste. No preservatives and no MSG.
·

Comments

• You can find JJ's rub in the recipe section of this site.[p]BlueSteel

·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    00_00003.JPG
    <p />J. Wilson,[p] J.J & his wife Kathy have been on this form from the very start. He's here, but just stands by the sidelines & jumps in from time to time to help out. His rub & sauce have been used by almost all our members, plus many from other forms. Best rub I had yet. I just hope you do not make as much of a mess as I do when mixing up a batch. You will enjoy it, that's for sure.[p]Earl

[ul][li]http://BigGreenEgg.com/recipes/sauces/index.htm[/ul]
    ·