Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Who's JJ and where do I get the rub?

edited 12:11PM in EggHead Forum
Keep reading about JJ's rub. Would like to try some. Also have you tried "Grub Rub" made by Gordon's? Has a wonderful sweet taste. No preservatives and no MSG.

• You can find JJ's rub in the recipe section of this site.[p]BlueSteel

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    <p />J. Wilson,[p] J.J & his wife Kathy have been on this form from the very start. He's here, but just stands by the sidelines & jumps in from time to time to help out. His rub & sauce have been used by almost all our members, plus many from other forms. Best rub I had yet. I just hope you do not make as much of a mess as I do when mixing up a batch. You will enjoy it, that's for sure.[p]Earl