Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pick up my egg today!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After being told for over a week that it would arive "today or tommorrow", my new lg egg is finally in Charleston, SC. I found about the BGE and this site from the Slate.com article a few weeks back, and I've spent all that time reading, linking to lots of sites, and lurking around this one. What a great "time-waster" at work! Going to try the T-Rex steaks and a couple of BB ribs over the holidays. Looks like I'm already hooked. . . [p]Thanks in advance to everyone that makes this site so fun. I will post a summary of my "first attempts" next Wednesday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.[p]PJ

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    PJ St. Fern,[p]Good luck w/the new toy. I got mine about a month ago. So far I've only done TRex steaks, some kabobs, corn, etc. Today I have a couple racks of ribs going and tomorrow nite I'm going to try my 1st over nighter w/a butt.[p]This site, the naked whiz, and several others have been an great source of information and assistance.[p]Have a great, safe, and fun 4th of July.