Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Excellent salad dressing ala Mrs. Dogs

KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
edited 4:39AM in EggHead Forum
I had first seen this elixir being hand crafted by J Appledog's hubster Steve while a guest in their home. I blended some up last evening for an ad-hoc dinner get together for friends and drew rave reviews.[p]If you have a jar of Mrs. Dogs Disappearing mustard in the house, sacrifice a sandwich or two and let it be part of the crowning touch on your fresh salad. [p]From Julie's "friends" mini cookbook - Steve's favorite dressing:[p]1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 Tbs Mrs. Dogs Disappearing Mustard
salt and pepper to taste
blend well and let flavors marry for an hour before serving.[p]It's wonderful and I need more mustard.[p]K~G

·

Comments

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Thanks, Kenny! Our web site is up and running nicely these days. Check it out. (Sure am glad the mail-order madness is over)..... Julie

[ul][li]Unleash the Flavor![/ul]
    ·