Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken wing recipe needed

Frozen ChosenFrozen Chosen Posts: 131
edited 5:49AM in EggHead Forum
Uncle Frozen is in need of a killer recipe for Buffalo wings. The hotta da betta. I saw a cooking show on TV which marinated wings in red hot brand sauce, butter, garlic, and other stuff(?) which looked good. The "Wa-Wa" wing recipe on the egg site looks a little boring; I seem to remember someone had a more or less traditoinal recipe for hot wings. BTW, its 40F+ in Anchorage with only a couple inches of snow.
·

Comments

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Frozen Chosen, check your eMail. I sent a series of recipes that I have pulled from the forum. The 'Chicken' section has several recipes including one for traditional wings.
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Frozen Chosen,
    Here is a couple more wing recipes.
    YB

[ul][li]Chicken Wings[/ul]
    ·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    08_12_0012_16_01_small.jpg
    <p />Frozen Chosen, check out the link - my variation of ChefRD's Hot Wings - add all the hot sauce you feel comfortable with :~]

[ul][li]Hot Wings[/ul]
    ·
  • KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    Frozen Chosen,[p]Just for grins, I'll throw my hat into the ring. This is a wing recipe that I pulled out of an old cookbook and posted on Basso's forum a few years ago. I've had email accolades from all over the world as a result.[p]K~G

[ul][li]yet another wing recipe[/ul]
    ·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    KennyG, these sound interesting - can I post the recipe on my site? Think I'll try them one day next week - thanks.

·
  • KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    Gfw,[p]Post if you wish. I think I gave proper credit to Williams/Sonoma. Many compliments at parties with these wings. I serve them with my already opened hot sauce collection (usually 20-30 bottles). Guests like to customize each one with a different sauce. I also have plain vanilla yogurt available for the "I've had too many beers" gentleman who claims he can handle my high end Scoville offerings. hehehe[p]K~G

·