Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Saturday and Sunday Cooking - My Personal Eggfest

EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
edited 12:23AM in EggHead Forum
I started off the weekend with some chicken from the egg (I'm not sure which came first) sprinkled with some Raging River. Mmmmm... Finger licking good.[p]chick.jpg[p]Saturday night was a Pork Loin with more Raging River.[p]ploin1.jpg[p]ploin2.jpg[p]ploin3.jpg[p]Today I cooked some abts and brats. These were just super eating as well. Hope your cooking went as well as my 1 man eggfest went.[p]bratsabts1.jpg[p]ckdbrats.jpg
XLBGE & LBGE
North Richland Hills, TX
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    EggRacer,
    That looks fantastic! I did the same, wings on Fri, ribs Sat, and chicken breast halves tonight. -RP

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    EggRacer,
    After I backed into that 18 wheeler (joke which I will share later on) headed to OK fest, I did the same thing. My own personal eggfest. Looks great.[p]Mike

·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    EggRacer,
    Sorry to say I had to spend my time kayacking on the Achafalya Swamp

swamp005.jpg
    Keeping these boys out of trouble[p]
    [p]
    [p]swamp009.jpg[p]Doing a little fly fishing
    swamp013.jpg[p]And trying to avoid these things
    swamp001.jpg[p]

And no Egg in sight, what a drag. Couldn't wait to get home and cook!!!
    ·