Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

meat slicers

Options
Bamabob
Bamabob Posts: 246
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! looks like lots of folks gonna really have a white one (LUCKY RASCALS!)Guess I'll just watch on tv and look at the "purty" pictures on forum. A while back there was a few posts about meat slicers,I was just rambling around on Ebay,put in "meat slicer" in search and got a whole list of cutters on auction,some of them sounded good and heavy duty and bids are looking pretty low and time is short on some.Just in case some jerky cooking EGGer is lookin' for a good present from Santa I wanted to post this.
In case I don't get back on line for a couple weeks want to tell every one of you GREAT EGGERS how much I've enjoyed reading and meeting you these last few months,couldn't have gained all my extra weight without your help.HAVE A GREAT SMOKIN' HOLIDAY SEASON.I really "preciate" yawl. Bob