Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks ChefJeff

Options
ChefRD
ChefRD Posts: 438
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks for starting the thread on Egg'ed appetizers. Our office has a sort of pot luck all week and I was wondering what to bring. I think some snacks will be perfect cause with all our snow right now I'm probably the only one grilling. :)
Today I did chicken breasts and boneless pork loins and used four different marinades. Half the chicken was marinated in Lemon Pepper marinade, the other half was marinated in a Teriaki type of sauce. Half the pork was marinated in an italian herb mix and the other half was rubbed with mustard and sprinkled with char crust.
The temp was around 375-450 during the cooking (direct) and I watched over them and moved them around for about 25 minutes. The results were really good but a few pieces were a little dry. I'm sure they will be a big hit tomorrow at work and I'm glad you gave me the idea.
thanks again,
ChefRD