Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

LOOK OUT RUDOLPH!!

BamabobBamabob Posts: 246
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Maybe I've been seein' thangs,but cuda swore I saw some venison ideas here on forum not so long ago.Can't find hide ner hair of any now ,went through most of archives,cant find nothin'.I usually print out all stuff I think I'll cook,didn't know I was gonna be up to my ears in raindeer,Ala.is having a shoot anything part of hunting season,some of my bloodthirsty friends is waylayin' Rudolph and Blitzen lookalikes,anyhow I need some good hind quarter recipes,also plan on trying to make some deer jerky,it looks good on TV when the indians made it! Thanks for any help,Hope this don't slow SANTA'S sleigh down too much. Bob (PS. I didn't see how the venison roast at EGGFEST was prepaired,it looked good.)

Comments