Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need Help with project

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 5:46AM in EggHead Forum
As some of you know from the Texas Eggfest I mentioned that I want to start on my "Egger Gallery" for my spare room, where I want to hang pics of me and Eggers on the wall. If any of you, not on my list below of the Eggers I already have, have photos of me and you from past fests I would appreciate you fwding me a copy via email. OneShot- I know for sure you took on of us and I would appreciate a copy of it.
usaalways@gmail.com. Thanx folks!
What I have so far and no need to fwd me:[p]Locolongball, SnoopyDogDog, Wess-Sally-Daughter,
JD(TipTop), TulsaMurph, DrBBQ, Mollyshark,Grillmeister,
Lawnranger and Family, BurntRaw, Sandbagger, SenorHuevos,
Spring Chicken & Hen, BobbyQ, Da Mayer, all 4 Jim W's, Page,
Qbabe-Mr Hyde, Naked Whiz, Chubby, Hatch, Jerkey Junkie.

·