Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need Help with project

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As some of you know from the Texas Eggfest I mentioned that I want to start on my "Egger Gallery" for my spare room, where I want to hang pics of me and Eggers on the wall. If any of you, not on my list below of the Eggers I already have, have photos of me and you from past fests I would appreciate you fwding me a copy via email. OneShot- I know for sure you took on of us and I would appreciate a copy of it.
usaalways@gmail.com. Thanx folks!
What I have so far and no need to fwd me:[p]Locolongball, SnoopyDogDog, Wess-Sally-Daughter,
JD(TipTop), TulsaMurph, DrBBQ, Mollyshark,Grillmeister,
Lawnranger and Family, BurntRaw, Sandbagger, SenorHuevos,
Spring Chicken & Hen, BobbyQ, Da Mayer, all 4 Jim W's, Page,
Qbabe-Mr Hyde, Naked Whiz, Chubby, Hatch, Jerkey Junkie.

·