Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

MiniEgg stand

SLOPPY PIGSLOPPY PIG Posts: 33
edited 12:21AM in EggHead Forum
HELLO Eggers does anyone know if there is a stand for the mini egg?
I purchased a mini last week to use as a center piece on my table for competiton and would like to have a stand to better secure.
Hope everyone is good and planning on a big Thanksgiving.BTW cooked 16 10lb Turkey breast saturday in the sleet here in Alabama.They were excellent.All got eaten at church Sunday.

Comments

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    SloppyPig,[p]Ya old son of a gun, good to see ya posing again! The BGE chiminea comes with a stand that also fits the mini. You should be able to order the stand separately.[p]K~G

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    SloppyPig,[p]Also, I think it was Earl (from Canada) who fasioned one out if a bar stool. If I remember correctly, the Mini fil in the middle of the bar stool (the seat portion removed). The stand put the Mini ar a very comfortable working/cooking height.[p]Smokey

• JimWJimW Posts: 450
    SloppyPig,
    BGE has a stand for the mini that I got at their store. I paid $19.95 for it I think.
    JimW

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    small_in_stand.jpg
    <p />SloppyPig,
    This is a picture of the one i made out of a bar stool, i bought at Target stores.The white table is made out of a old typewriter table and Corian.We missed you at Eggtoberfest this year.
    Larry

[ul][li]Corian table and folding stand[/ul]