Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Thanks, Bamabob

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Called the number you posted only to find out that they never answered the phone. Being the persistent guy that I am, I called BGE direct. Asked the person that answered the phone who I would talk to about an autoband. She said "I can help" I thought cool. I told her the problem was after installatiion there was a 1/4" gap @ the back where the egg met the hinge. She then told me that it wasn't a problem with the hinge it was my problem because I tried to shut it without releasing the lock handle. Being the calm guy that I am as well as persistent, I asked for the gentelman in charge of Operations.
I got Chazz. Sweetheart of a guy. He told me Autoband Co. was closed this week.....Doh!!!!!!!!! What he did was ship me one out today from his location. He also is going to send me a new seal that got torched in the process. "Dad, is there supposed to be fire coming out of the back of the egg"?????????????[p]The testimonials talked about here about the integrity of the service have been confirmed, through my eyes anyway.[p]A simple act of service like that will keep me as a customer for many years to come.[p]What Chazz needs to do is train the militent attitude of the receptionist I talked to first.:>)[p]Thanks Bama.......[p]MickeyT.[p]P.S. Cooked some country style ribs yesterday.......Off the chart.....To quote a fellow egger..[p]~~~~~Life is Good~~~~~~~

Comments