Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Delmonico Roast

PRobinsonPRobinson Posts: 74
edited 8:11AM in EggHead Forum
Help! I have a 10 lb Delmonico Roast for a family gathering on Saturday. Can anyone tell me how/how long to cook on the egg? Thanks.

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    S10_02_9914_35_14.jpg
    <p />PRobinson, Is a Delmonico roast like a boneless prime rib? I'm just guessing, but if I get a Delmonico steak, it looks a lot like a rib eye without all the extras. If it is like a boneless prime rib, check out the link.

[ul][li]Boneless Prime Rib[/ul]
  • Carl TCarl T Posts: 179
    Gfw,[p]That wouldn't be sweet potatoes in the foil would it? I always note how scrumptous your sweet potatoes look. Do you cook them like Idahoes or do you do something different?[p]Carl T

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Carl T, they are either sweet potatoes or Idaho whites - we do both about the same - they always turn out great![p]