Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Still more "you might be an Egger if . . . . "

Prof DanProf Dan Posts: 339
edited 6:15AM in EggHead Forum
You are on vacation with your family, and everyone agrees that although being on vacation is nice, the one thing they miss about home is dinner from the Egg.

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Prof Dan,
    Ya might be an Egger if when on vacation you have to find a BBQ store so that you can admire an egg and kick yourself for not bringing one with you.[p]Cheers,
    Bordello

• TonyTony Posts: 224
    Bordello,[p]....if you're up at 12:12 AM on 6-6-06 anserwing a post like this on the BGE forum.

• AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    This weekend we were fishing, and made a Freudean slip... I meant to say "I hope we get at least one more fish", and instead the word egg took fish's place.
    whooops
    I got ribbed pretty bad for that one!

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Tiger Tony,
    LOL....but I'm always up at this time...when I'm not its usually because I'm contagious.

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Tiger Tony,
    ha! 3 a.m. here. [p]i guess the world ain't gonna end. i sat up waitin fer satan.[p]

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante