Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

dimensions for table with quatities

Desert EggDesert Egg Posts: 12
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here are the specs for the table I did. It's the same as the BGE specs I believe.[p]14 - 1x4's 58"(mine measured 5/8 x 3 3/8 inches)
4 - 4x4's 32 1/2"(posts for the legs)
4 - 2x4's 56"
7 - 2x4's 21" (3 are for braces under 1x4's)[p] The hole for the Egg is 20 1/2" . The egg just fits. Lower shelf is 17" below top of table. You will need to notch 4 of the 1x4's to fit around the 4x4 posts on the lower shelf also. I have a 1/4" between the 1x4's to give me a 1/2" overhang on the front of the table and 1/4" on the back.There is an 1" overhang on the ends of the table. The lower shelf has a round concrete stone on it. The Egg sits on its feet wich are on top of the stone. I did this to give some airspace below the Egg, and so the Egg had some room around it at the top also. [p] If I were going to do another(I am eventually), I would make it longer. Probably 70" - 72". I also would make it an inch or two wider simply so there is more room between the Egg and the upper 2x4's.[p] Hope this helps anybody thinking about doing a table,
Brad