Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Omelete!!

Options
CJ
CJ Posts: 50
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've kind of prided myself by being able to 'slip' the Pie off the Peel onto the Stone....even responded to a post a couple of days ago about how to do it..ie: Corn Meal and a 'shake' now and then.
Anyhow, last night I made an 8" Pizza but forgot to crank the Oven on, so went and played Computer for about 15-20 mins. A long story short I couldn't even get the Pie off the one Peel w/ another Peel!!
Ended up a little impatient, said the hell with it and forced the dough off onto the Stone. Looked like hell, the toppings were half on the stone, some on the oven floor and some on the calrod!![p]I'm assuming that as it sets on the Corn Meal, it begins soaking it up and the dough itself starts hugging the Peel and sticks.....??[p]The Pie was edible, but pretty damn Ugly!!