Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

GEAT FILET!

61chev61chev Posts: 539
edited 12:23PM in EggHead Forum
Last evening i did a couple of beef tenderloin filets for us. got the egg goin to about 400 dome and with my cast iron grid put them on for 4 min then put in some onions mushrooms and peppers and flipped the steaks for about 5 min then took off the awesome grill marked steaks and foiled until the veggies were done about another 4 min they were great that meal would have cost at least $50 or more at a resteraunt but i didn't even get a tip today gonna do a 3 3/4# brisket at what internal temp should i foil it?
good eggin!!
gerry

·