Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If the presidential thread was not enough... Who's makes the best Brunswick Stew?

AndyR
AndyR Posts: 130
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Alright, alright. Who out there has the best Brinswick Stew? I know pride runs thick on this subject. I'd be happy to relay the results. My wife, looking over my shoulder, requests no ingredients known as "parts". I think I could second the motion... Thanks.[p]AndyR

Comments

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    AndyR:[p]Trying to make a few points Andy? So who actually wears the pants at home?[p]The link is to a post earlier this year. For a pictorial check King-O-Coals 1-29-00 thread. I have since doubled the tomatoes and find this to work well to thin the stew yet not too much tomato taste.[p]Bryan may have a Brunswick stew/hash that he has done some tinkering with. Does anyone recall if he posted his final recipe?

[ul][li]Brunswick Stew[/ul]