Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Shoulder & Butt

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 11:52AM in EggHead Forum
<p />We did the last of the pulled pork last night - just on is a 5lb picnic shoulder and a 4lb butt - sometime tomorrow I'll have a nice snack. Life is GOOD! :~}
[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

• Gfw,
    I just picked up my pig I was having raised for me. I asked to have the shoulder complete,butt and picnic together.I've had great luck with both with help from Elder Wards advice. I can only image the flavor this will bring out.Life is too good some times :)

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    chuckwagon, unfortunately I'd probably start getting attached to the little 'big' guy - I'm better off going to the butcher and letting him/her do the cutting! Have a great evening :~}