Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Shoulder & Butt

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 4:11PM in EggHead Forum
20001104134854.jpg
<p />We did the last of the pulled pork last night - just on is a 5lb picnic shoulder and a 4lb butt - sometime tomorrow I'll have a nice snack. Life is GOOD! :~}
[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]
·

Comments

• Gfw,
    I just picked up my pig I was having raised for me. I asked to have the shoulder complete,butt and picnic together.I've had great luck with both with help from Elder Wards advice. I can only image the flavor this will bring out.Life is too good some times :)

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    chuckwagon, unfortunately I'd probably start getting attached to the little 'big' guy - I'm better off going to the butcher and letting him/her do the cutting! Have a great evening :~}

·