Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Haloween Wings Wow Workers

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Allright, so I like alliteration, sue me.[p]Morning all,[p]For a haloween party here at work I made 10lbs of chicken wings which went over like free alcohol at a "Fans of Jerry Springer" convention. [p]Below is a unsolicited piece of testimony;[p]"Dude,[p]You and your Egg rule -- nice wings man. The pork was great, but I think the wings were the best egg creation that I've tasted."[p]Have a good weekend all.
-Jobu

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    Jobu,[p]Good to see your posting! Sounds like you gettin' people fired up all over! Laurel and I are sorry you couldn't make it to Eggtoberfest, but wants to make sure you'll be in Waldorf, MD in April![p]Smokey

• BBQfan1
    BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Options
    Jobu, You should have put some of that concentrated atomic capascin eye-dropper nuclear-reactor asbestos-glove hot sauce on every, oh 15th wing or so; just to add a little trick to the treat!
    Cheers,
    BBQfan1
    ps--Hope you put the wings in little Glad bags before you gave them out to the kids.

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    Jobu,
    Ahhhhh......I remember your wings at E2K...something like 3 or 4 drops planted from that perscription bottle habernero concentrate. I couldnt even make it to the MENS room after 3 wings...I made it as far to the ice machince just outside the MENS room..slid the door to the ice machine open(as the VFW regulars from the bar accross the room shouted>>>"GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!!"....took a handful of ice and shoved it into my mouth. In the process of putting out the flames I met up with Nature Boy in the room....forget what he said to me as I was tearing and my head was in the sink...but he sure didnt ask how my life was.
    ST(E2K + 1 will BE!)

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,
    Remember it well ST. How is your life?
    See you at E2K+1.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ