Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Haloween Wings Wow Workers

Allright, so I like alliteration, sue me.[p]Morning all,[p]For a haloween party here at work I made 10lbs of chicken wings which went over like free alcohol at a "Fans of Jerry Springer" convention. [p]Below is a unsolicited piece of testimony;[p]"Dude,[p]You and your Egg rule -- nice wings man. The pork was great, but I think the wings were the best egg creation that I've tasted."[p]Have a good weekend all.
-Jobu

·

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Jobu,[p]Good to see your posting! Sounds like you gettin' people fired up all over! Laurel and I are sorry you couldn't make it to Eggtoberfest, but wants to make sure you'll be in Waldorf, MD in April![p]Smokey

·
  • BBQfan1BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Jobu, You should have put some of that concentrated atomic capascin eye-dropper nuclear-reactor asbestos-glove hot sauce on every, oh 15th wing or so; just to add a little trick to the treat!
    Cheers,
    BBQfan1
    ps--Hope you put the wings in little Glad bags before you gave them out to the kids.

·
  • Jobu,
    Ahhhhh......I remember your wings at E2K...something like 3 or 4 drops planted from that perscription bottle habernero concentrate. I couldnt even make it to the MENS room after 3 wings...I made it as far to the ice machince just outside the MENS room..slid the door to the ice machine open(as the VFW regulars from the bar accross the room shouted>>>"GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!!"....took a handful of ice and shoved it into my mouth. In the process of putting out the flames I met up with Nature Boy in the room....forget what he said to me as I was tearing and my head was in the sink...but he sure didnt ask how my life was.
    ST(E2K + 1 will BE!)

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Smokin' Todd,
    Remember it well ST. How is your life?
    See you at E2K+1.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·