Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bachelor for a week!

wobinwobin Posts: 211
edited 3:17AM in EggHead Forum
I signed up for seafood lasagna at eggs by the bay. Now I can experiment with a couple of recipes. Have one that's spiced up with Franks red hot sauce and one that uses alfredo sauce.[p]Don't worry, I've got good neighbors that love my egg so I won't get any fatter than I am. [p]Also I've heard about vinegar pie but have never tasted. Have any of you? Can it be made on Friday pm and be transported in a cooler 60 miles sat am? Also any recipe?[p]Thanks wobin [Glenn]

Comments

• wobinwobin Posts: 211
    wobin,
    Just checked out the recipes for vinegar pie. Not sure if it's cool to make the night before and transport because of the raw eggs. Yes or no?

• DobieDadDobieDad Posts: 502
    wobin,[p]I was checking my sanity, wondering why I was flying from Chicago to SFO for an Eggfest.[p]Then I saw that you are cooking seafood lasagna....[p]Oh, my![p]Hey, brah.... trade you some really good lamb for a little SFL!!![p]I'll even walk it over to your table![p]See you there![p]I'll be the one lurking around your Egg.[p](sounds good. looking forward to it!)[p]DD
  • wobinwobin Posts: 211
    DobieDad,
    Chicago?? You better come hungry because the left coast folks will be cooking up a storm. Be careful because you might like our mild weather, nothing like a perfect early summer day on the bay.