Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cornfuzed again

Options
Bamabob
Bamabob Posts: 246
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hopefully only one iggnent question today.I'm rite now cookin' up six big slabs of spare ribs.Plan to try 3/2/1,they've been on about 2 hr.Suddenly realized I don't know how to wrap ribs for the 2 hr cook.Do you wrap each section or wrap whole pile in one bundle and lay it on bricks?I do plan to unwrap and put on grill direct for last hour but confused about foil part THNX FUR HEP.Bob

Comments

• Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    Bamabob,
    Just got finished munching the ribs,I decided to wrap each half slab by its self,came out good but had too many big ribs on at one time,I stayed with 3/2/1 but think next time I'll cut back on time some.The meat fell off the bones,flavor was great, but I want to be able to gnaw a rib bone a little bit.JJ next experiment will be your direct recipe.Yours sounds good,chunk on grill,turn now and then and let'er rip! Eattin's good. Bob

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Options
    Bamabob,
    Just got to love the KISS system. IMHO the only way to go. Enjoy.