Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Naan

bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
edited 3:42PM in EggHead Forum
As promised.
[ul][li]Eggtoberfest 2000 Naan[/ul]

Comments

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    bdavidson, in case anyone missed this - it was GOOD! Sorta like a large English muffin but much tastier. Thanks for both preparing it at EGGtoberfest and the recipe.

• bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    Wise One,
    My pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it!

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Brad, I'm so glad that you posted the recipe. About the time you were pulling them off the BGE I realized that I was totally full & could not eat another bite of anything! And they looked SO GOOD...... JCA

• GretlGretl Posts: 670
    bdavidson,
    Boy, that sounds SO good, I feel like ditching work and running right home to make up a batch! I'll definitely make the dough tonight and try it tomorrow night. Saturday made three pizzas and boy, were they the BEST.
    Thanks for posting.
    Cheers,
    G.