Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest 2000 recipies?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Where are the recipies you guys said you would post? "PDK Bird," "LBJ's ribs recipe," "that big beef loin stuffed with cheese and spinich (and where did you get PDK Bird folks get that pizza stone? I can't find a place called "Gavins" in the phone book.
·

Comments

• Jerry Williams,
    Also, how can I get in touch w/ the lady selling the ribs sauce?

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Jerry Williams, Are you looking for me? I was giving away sauces that I had shipped down to Atlanta. JCA

·
  • JJJJ Posts: 951
    Jerry Williams,
    It is Davens, not Gavins

[ul][li]Link to Davens[/ul]
    ·
  • bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    JJ,
    I can't believe I missed going to Davens while I was down there! I completely forgot. Not that I would have found the place...with very few exceptions, the word "peachtree" is cited in most Atlanta addresses.
    Smokey told me how to get to the Lenox mall from the 57th Fighter Squadron on Friday evening, and told me to take a left on Peachtree. I took a left, instead, on New Peachtree Street, the intersection before the one I wanted, and ended up in some residential area before I realized my error.

·
  • bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    J Appledog,
    I didn't realize you were GIVING them away!!!

·
    bdavidson,
    Steve & I drove around for a half an hour just trying to find EGGS. We had left dozens, hard boiled, in the refrigerator at home, destined for a breakfast casserole. We did manage to hard boil them successfully on the egg....

·
    bdavidson,
    Steve & I drove around for a half an hour just trying to find EGGS. We had left dozens, hard boiled, in the refrigerator at home, destined for a breakfast casserole. We did manage to hard boil them successfully on the egg....

·
  • PujPuj Posts: 615
    Jerry Williams,[p]I've been on the road all week and have had no time to post. Cheryl and I will post the BBQ Turkey ("PDK Bird") recipe on the Forum over the weekend.[p]Puj
    ·
  • BDBD Posts: 87
    J Appledog,
    Egg? Oh, that's easy..."just follow this road and take a left at the intersection with Peachtree...."

·