Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

WOW: A Welcome

J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited 4:25PM in EggHead Forum
Wow, Doug
& Mary, Chris & Jen EGGert & Mary C. new BGE owners all. Just ask. JCA

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    J Appledog, yer a dang good influence and its showing.

Welcome aboard,"Doug & Mary, Chris & Jen EGGert & Mary C. new BGE owners all." The fun has just begun!

• bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    J Appledog,
    A free bottle of egg-green nail polish was included in the package deal...quite the incentive, Julie! :-)

• J Appledog,[p]Hello there Julie! Hope all is well. I am justing checking out the link you forwarded to me via icq.[p]Did you have a nice weekend? WE had a nice time up at BI. Got to see the Aurora-Borealis last night. Very kewl. Second time I have ever seen them.[p]This Thursday at Wine School? WE will try to make it.[p]Say hi to Steve.[p]Caio, [p]Mary and Doug.
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Mary Peterson-Compagner, [p]I was jealous, thinking of all of you up on Beaver Island and Steve down in Florida, hanging with MY friends & family.... But with EGGfest last weekend & Vermont right before that I figured it wouldn't hurt to stick around here and watch leaves die. Did you take my grilling bud, Mary C. , up there with you? She's MIA [p] Glad to hear that your first BGE cook was so eggceptional! [p]WELCOME, Dr. Mary! JCA