Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EggTOEberfest

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Every time I look down & notice my frightening BGE green nail polish I just have to shake my head & grin. The Appledogs had a BLAST! What fun to put faces to names & finally meet so many great people. Thanks to you all who welcomed us wih open arms and offered more delightful treats than we could possibly consume!

Comments

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    J Appledog ( Apple, too),
    The Ward family had a blast also,JJ's mint juleps friday night were just what the doctor ordered.We are loading the car and heading to Amelia Island Fla. at 9:30 this morning,hope our Dawgs play good.Everyone have a great weekend.
    Larry[p]P.S.
    It won't be JJ's mint juleps this morning,but the Bloody Mary's will be flowing freely.

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    J Appledog ( Apple, too),[p] The pleasure was ours. You are right about those green toe
    nails, nice touch. Barb & I were also glad to be able to put
    faces to the name of so many people we have seen on the form. Hey, it just occured to me.Did Steve do up his nails to,I could not tell as he had shoes on. Hee Hee.[p]
    Earl[p]

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    J Appledog ( Apple, too),[p]It was great seeing you guys again! As I remember, you provided many of those delightful treats with your fine cooking, thanks.[p]BTW, you don't really need polish. Drinking JJ's mint juleps will turn your toenails green as well.[p]K~G

• Bambi
    Bambi Posts: 38
    Options
    KennyG,
    Richard and I had a wonderful time, as did our cousins who were attending their first Eggtoberfest. They are now set to buy an Egg. BTW, someone went for a last minute flight in the bi-plane and was said to have lost his lunch all over the pilot. Dear me. Too much partying, I guess!

• J Appledog ( Apple, too),[p]Julie,
    Those Green toenails were absolutely marvelous- so chic and positively apropos. We're even going to work them in to an Eggtoberfest song we're writing.
    VaVaVaVoom!!
    Brenda

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    J Appledog ( Apple, too),[p]It was a blast and it was our pleasure to finally meet you and Steve in person. We enjoyed the variety of foods you both made thoughout the day. We can't believe we were so stuffed and yet missed so many tastes :-}. Thank you.[p]Spin & Sue