Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest

Options
Bryan
Bryan Posts: 53
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a note to express what a great time I had at EGGTOBERFEST. It was so good to meet the new faces and see old friends. [p]Special thank you's to Chazz, Ed, and crew for a wonderful time. The work and expense that goes into an event like like this is not unknown and is so much appreciated. [p]Thank you to JJ, Cat, KennyG, and all for the great coordination and presentation of the memorial to our beloved Bill Miller. (Bill, you are missed.)[p]For those who asked:[p]I have posted the recipe for the Georgia Bar-BQ Hash I served at the Eggtoberfest. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoied serving it. Look in the New Recipes section.[p]The sauce I made, and served on the Pulled Pork, is found in the Smoke and Spice cookbook by Cheryl Alters Jamison and Bill Jamison. It is very simple, very good, and as close to the sauce that I was raised on and remember so fondly from Wink's Bar-B-Q in Salsibury, N.C. as I have found. Because of that I will say that this is a good Piedmont North Carolina Sauce.[p]I don't want this to turn into a billboard, so if anyone is interested and wants the name and address for the other sauce that was served, I will supply via E-mail along with any other information you need.[p]It was great seeing all of you at Eggtoberfest and hope to do it again, and see all of you next year.[p]Bryan

Comments