Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Weber gasser is gettin' a workout tonight

BuzzBuzz Posts: 63
edited 3:46PM in EggHead Forum
At least I assume it is.

I bought my Egg six months ago. Last night, I sold my big stainless Weber gasser to somebody at work. (Got decent money for it, too.)

Before I sold it... I did at least uncover it, clean it up, and light it to make sure everything was in good working order. First time it had been lit since I bought my Egg.

I hope the new owner's family enjoyed their dinner.

Personally... I fired up the Egg and did some Ragin' River/ Butter Crusted Salmon. I did some boneless chicken breasts for the kids with the same recipe. They were quite good also.

Somehow, I suspect my family was eating better than his tonight.