Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

A small problem but-It's still the weekend BABY!

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know this has been addressed but any other info will be happily appreciated. After cleaning my BGE Tim M's way, with a couple of steaks, my top gasket fell off. Temp. got to 750. Anyway no actuall damage' gasket just loose, any repairs or just pull off and get another?
Got off to a great start with steaks. I'll be munching on Gfw's hot wings for the KSU-KU game, then for some reason my wife thinks I should take her out Saturday night, she is tired of BBQ. Just for that she is getting beer butt chicken on Sunday (she really loves this though).[p]Everybody have a great weekend :)[p]CWM