Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Party time tonite and perhaps the first ever...........

KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
non-commercial BGE product line demonstration. Some weeks ago, I planned what was to be a combination Cleveland Indians playoff and ceramic BBQ munchie party for tonite. Unfortunately, the Tribe didn't keep their part of the bargain. What the hey, it's still an excuse to drink beer and eat Q, just not enough time for [p]The evening shall include smoked chicken breast off the small Egg, a few rounds of jerked pork chops off the borrowed mini (R&J wants it back Sunday) and several pizzas from Humpty himself. Humpty will be kept hot for wings later in the evening. I even picked up a couple of thick, center cut ham slices that I will coat with honey/mustard and grill on the BGE chiminea. JJ said it makes a great low capacity grill. I told the wife that I'm only lacking the medium Egg to complete the collection and she gave me a look that said it all. I will not revisit this topic.[p]Anyway, Hey Ed Fisher, are you watching? How about a kickback for any orders taken?[p]K~G[p][p]

Comments