Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

mustard and chops

Options
char buddy
char buddy Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've had a quiet weekend - buffalo wings on Friday and take out dinner on Saturday (don't ask). Tonight I thought I'd do pork chops and I'm considering putting Scott's "mustard coat" on them. Would it work? [p]I've never done a mustard coat on anything before. It just seemed too weird. Curiosity has gotten the better of me and tonight's the night.[p]I've checked the BGE recipe links and I've seen recipes for putting a mustard coat on steak and beef ribs. I didn't see a recipe for mustard on pork chops. Is it a bad combo - chops and mustard? [p]Can anybody out there give me some advice. I have nice inch thick pork chops. Should I do it or will a mustard coat just ruin good chops. Second, if it is a good idea, what steps should I follow?[p]thanks in advice.

Comments