Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's for dinner tonight?

FrancoFranco Posts: 88
edited 9:55PM in EggHead Forum
We had brats and burger Friday, pulled pork Saturday and I'm trying to figure out what's for dinner today![p]Any thoughts?[p]Thanks, Frank
·

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Franco, Since it is game day my wife and I usually snack on food all day. I have left over brisket from Sat. I'm going to get some drumettes and make Chefrd's wings this afternoon. Later on munch on Gfw's beef jerky. I can't seem to eat jerky without having a few suds to go with them.[p]CWM
    ·
  • Franco, we had Char-Crusted salmon with chipotle mayo on the side.....excellent.

·