Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ABTs.....

Options
EddieMac
EddieMac Posts: 423
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This past weekend I felt the need to try something fast and different....and I decided to try ABTs.....my wife constructed them and I cooked them....(that was the easy part).....and they were AWESOME!![p]After I ate the first one...I thought..."What's the big deal?"....After the third or fourth one...I'm thinking...."Wow! These are friggin' AWESOME!".......[p]I've been doing all kinds of meat with pretty good success and can't wait for my next low-n-slow. But those ABTs were awesome. My lovely wife will be wearing here food prep gloves next time as they felt some heat. But the finished product wasn't very hot at all. Fun![p]Eddiemac
Ft. Pierce, FL[p]

Comments

• eddiemac,
    ABT's are the bomb...
    Pick up a box of rubber gloves at a medical supply store.
    They fit great and are cheap...
    My wife makes me chop and clean the peppers outside.
    Her eyes water if I prep inside.
    I spiced up the cream cheese on my last batch.
    I used butter and EVO in sauce pan to soften up some fresh
    galic and onion. Let it cool and worked it into the cream cheese with a little Dizzy Pig and fresh green onion. Gave a little more flavor.
    Good cooking...