Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig night

Options
Borders
Borders Posts: 665
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSCN2605.JPG?dc=4675566602733263176
<p />I caught a nice fish last week and cooked it last night. Each piece was first splashed with balsamic vinegar. Then I rubbed on piece with Raging River, and one piece with Jamaican FireWalk. Anne doesn't eat fish, even on Friday, even though she's Catholic, but I digress. So I made her the Dizzy Pig lime/ginger chicken with extra lime and substituted the oyster sauce with terryaki because she doesn't eat seafood, even on Friday..........[p]I put the chicken on first 350 direct and then put the fish on for abot 15 minutes with some alder chips. [p]For my tastes, the Firewalk won the contest. It was really tasty on this firm white fish. [p]Thanks to Chris and Fishlessman for their thoughts,
Scott

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Borders ,
    That looks fabulous! I did those kabobs last week and they were terrific. I gather Anne doesn't eat fish on Friday! Unless those chickens had gills, they are meat.........(from one Catholic to another!!).
    John