Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Life is Good...

Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MyBge_small.jpg
<p />Just got back from my local butcher (2.5lbs of baby backs) and my local grocery store (2lbs of sirloin, 2 each 1.2 inch rib eye steaks and 5.5lbs of English Cut Chuck). [p]Tonight we will use the sirloin for Teriyaki steak to go with pork-fried rice. I know the steak will be good; the fried-rice recipe however, is new.[p]When the steak come off the BGE, the chuck roast goes on – slathered with mustard and Memphis-Style rub, it will be cooked and pulled just like a Boston Butt.[p]With the BGE, Life is Good and the food isn't bad either! Best wishes to all for a great weekend.[p]

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• Gfw, I think Iv'e pretty much settled in on your recipe that I like the most. Basically just double up on cayenne pepper and an extra 1/4 cup of brown sugar. All golfers enjoyed today.[p]Thanks again for your continued help.[p]CWM

• Gfw
    Car Wash Mike, The great thing about this Forum - and the recipe sections on this site, Tim M's site and mine are that they represent a starting point on which others can improve. [p]Remember, the best BBQ EVER, is the BBQ that tastes the best to you - the real fun is in the quest![p]
    Have a great evening. Gfw

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ [/ul]
  • Gfw
    A nice compliment to a Teriyaki steak dinner - Pork Fried Rice, check out the link. [p]The English Cut Chuck is about ready to go on the grill -- BBQ beef for lunch tomorrow! [p]:-)

[ul][li]Pork Fried Rice[/ul]