Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Accessories for the Egg

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Now that I'm getting used to this entire "Egg" thing I have two questions for all of you seasoned Eggers. [p]1. Why wasn't the Egg's cover called a "Shell"?[p]2. Why aren't the side trays called "Wings"?[p]Silly questions but I just had to ask![p]I finally fired up the egg last weekend - piece of cake! JJP is turning out some mighty fine meals! :)[p]Have a great weekend everyone.[p]Melinda

Comments

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    Melinda:[p]1 - The "shell" has already "cracked" and the top is now called a dome.[p]2 - The "side trays" are actually called egg mates. If the BGE could fly they would be called "wings".[p]You guys tried pizza yet?

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Melinda,
    My guess is that JJP is an enlightened male! He's encouraged you to use his Egg...or is it sort of like Huck, Tom and the fence?
    Glad to hear you are enjoying the new family edition. I was confident in reccomeding the Large Egg. Have your neighbors 'discovered' what you are creating in that funny big green thing over there in Mansfield?[p]Carey