Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

gotta talk about my ribs

char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been mixing Cat's rib rub with GFW's cooking advice regularly. I am averaging about one rib cook a week but last night I finally kept the ribs in foil for the full, recommended 1.5 hour. And I kept the dome temp below 250 for the whole cook. [p]I finally hit the jackpot and got falling off the bone ribs with a tangy taste I've been looking for. I've made ribs that pulled a 1/4 inch away from the bone before. That was my previous benchmark. Now I wanted to get ribs that fell off the bone without being too moist. I finally got that texture. I also marinated the ribs in Cat's sauce overnight without overdoing the chipotles. I served the ribs with fresh beaujolis. [p]I will never doubt GFW again.

Comments