Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Suckling pig in large BGE?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any recipes, times, temps or other general wisdom?

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,298
    Bud Jones,
    When I was up in Canada visiting Earl, we were eyeballing those little pigs at the market. Earl has been actively considering trying to cram one of those suckers into the green ceramic thang. Looks like removal of da head would be necessary. I would think temps would be best like you would do a butt....225-250 indirect, but not sure how to set it up (you might have to curve that creature around to fit it in! A healthy dose of rub inside and out should do ya.[p]We usually have a roasted suckling pig at the Vietnamese weddings in my wife's family, and it is always a hit![p]Let us know where you get with this!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings