Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Plans for a mini table?

EdEd Posts: 123
edited 6:45PM in EggHead Forum
I bought a mini egg. "Mini" is right. I feel like I can fit this thing in my pocket. I wanted to try it though before I spent money on the large. Now I'll probably go for the extra large. I cooked the best steak ever so I'm hooked.[p]My question is; can anybody point me to some plans to build a stand for the mini? I've searched and found them for the small and large but nothing for a mini. I guess most people just put it on a table because it is so small?

Comments

• Ed,[p]Think metal plant stand for a large clay pot type flower thingy.[p]Dave

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,085
    Morning Ed:[p]click on the link below for a description of the carrier/table for my mini. Please feel free to email me if you need additional information.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay[p]

[ul][li]Mini Carrier[/ul]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• SSN686, hope that doesn't come up missing after the Fl Fest ;)

Morning Rumrunner:[p]Steve, if it does I will at least have a reasonably short list of suspects!! See you in a few weeks.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Morning Borders:[p]Scott for some reason the link did not work for me, so try the one below. [p]My only differences in the dimensions Scott provides is that I made the top piece 17" x 15" to be able to make the slots for the carrying. The lower section of mine is 15" x 15" while the height of the lower section should be 4-3/4".[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

[ul][li]Borders' carrier dimensions.[/ul]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• RRPRRP Posts: 19,507
    IMG_0701.jpg
    <p />Old Dave, that works for me! Due to the portability when not in use I just bring Miss Mini inside the porch - kinda cute little gal sitting there don't ya think?

L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • RRP,
    I like that, and it looks like you could turn the table upside down and slip the Mini down into it (with some padding of course) and let it serve as a transporter.[p]Spring "Always Looking For Good Ideas" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• BordersBorders Posts: 665
    Thanks Jay, See you soon, Scott

• RRPRRP Posts: 19,507
    IMG_0677.jpg
    <p />Spring Chicken,
    yes it does do just that! I got that for $6.99 at Wally World. BTW notice my alteration in the handle? That bale handle always hung in harms way so I made a solid strap and had LawnRanger make me a handle.

L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • RRP,
    You're a handy guy to have around. [p]Spring "Seven Blinks Away From A Nap" Chicken

• RRP,[p]I have the same plant stand, but topped it with a 12x12"
    paver brick for stability. Not bad.

• EdEd Posts: 123
    Wow, a lot of options. The portable carrier with drawer looks awesome! I don't think I want to put much effort into it though since I'll be getting a bigger one in a couple of months. So the plant stand idea sounds perfect! Thanks for all the ideas.