Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The family just doubled

SmokingInMO
SmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yes I know I have not been posting for quite some time but I am going to use the excuse that I have been too busy cooking :) I finally went out this week and purchased my second large egg to keep my other one company. This one I purchased in a nest with the grate mates and intend to build a table/docking station for it that I can just roll the egg in and out of if I want to take it somewhere. In case you have forgotten, my other egg is in a table that resembles Fort Knox (it is one the naked whiz table gallery), so I wanting one that was portable. The tail gate of my truck is level with my deck so no lifting is required and I intend to build a transport box so I do not have to remove the egg from the nest when I take it anywhere. Wooohoooo I got my another egg!!

Comments

• SmokingInMO,
    Congratulations and welcome to the multi egg group, you will love having the second egg. [p]A great weekend to ya,
    Bordello

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    SmokingInMO,
    congrats on the addition! I recall your story of man-handling your large by yourself and nearly smashing your fingers and getting a hernia. Now with wheels et. al. you won't have to pretend to be a Missouri gorilla! Just a word of caution for you and your family - learn to pull your wheeled nest toward you and not push it as it can tip over and you have a better chance of catching it if it falls toward you.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Congratulations.
    It makes me upset you have two & my future wife say's no to just one. She say's it might have something to do with the five other grills/smokers I have. [p]Randy

• Randy F,
    The math works.
    (1+1)-5=happy wife