Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The family just doubled

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 9:07PM in EggHead Forum
Yes I know I have not been posting for quite some time but I am going to use the excuse that I have been too busy cooking :) I finally went out this week and purchased my second large egg to keep my other one company. This one I purchased in a nest with the grate mates and intend to build a table/docking station for it that I can just roll the egg in and out of if I want to take it somewhere. In case you have forgotten, my other egg is in a table that resembles Fort Knox (it is one the naked whiz table gallery), so I wanting one that was portable. The tail gate of my truck is level with my deck so no lifting is required and I intend to build a transport box so I do not have to remove the egg from the nest when I take it anywhere. Wooohoooo I got my another egg!!
·

Comments

• SmokingInMO,
    Congratulations and welcome to the multi egg group, you will love having the second egg. [p]A great weekend to ya,
    Bordello

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,879
    SmokingInMO,
    congrats on the addition! I recall your story of man-handling your large by yourself and nearly smashing your fingers and getting a hernia. Now with wheels et. al. you won't have to pretend to be a Missouri gorilla! Just a word of caution for you and your family - learn to pull your wheeled nest toward you and not push it as it can tip over and you have a better chance of catching it if it falls toward you.

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Congratulations.
    It makes me upset you have two & my future wife say's no to just one. She say's it might have something to do with the five other grills/smokers I have. [p]Randy

·
  • Randy F,
    The math works.
    (1+1)-5=happy wife

·