Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

What about housefires?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm on the verge of buying an Egg, and have kept up with the BBQ newsgroups for awhile. I often see owners talking about cranking their ceramic cookers the night before, then going off to bed. Is there no concern of a housefire as a result? How hot does the outside of the cooker get? (A former lady friend of mine, a firefighter, would have kittens at the thought :-) ).[p]Also, looking at some of the recipes (the Elder Ward pulled pork in particular) I note that some of the measurements, most likely fractions, are represented as encoded characters. Unfortunately, my browser displays same as assorted Greek characters, often variants of Pi. Could the BGE recipe
maintainers please convert same into literal fractions please, ala 1/3 Cup?

Comments