Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

eggfest 00

should I do the fillets again or try something else,??? and is the beer free or should I bring my own??.........well more of my own I meen?......well I meen?
·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Tony Strange,[p]I saw your name registered again and again with filets. Do what you feel you are good at -- as I recall those filets (even cut into 1" cubes lasted all of what - 3 minutes?[p]Tim
    ·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    070s.jpg
    <p />Tony Strange,[p]darn - forgot picture of Tony[p]Tim
    ·
  • they are good but kind of easy, I cant hang with you big dogs but I cant stand staying on the porch.....lol its hard to try anythig else because I dont want to step out too far in the yard.....if you know what I mean!
    ·
  • Tony,
    Don't worry. The forum will serve as an invisible fence. The "big dogs" wont let you play on the road!
    :-)

·
  • SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Tony,[p]Each and every one of us is a "big dog" and also a "little puppy". We each can cook something in ways that others may not have experienced and we each can learn something from the other. This forum is where we share the ideas and the fest is where we taste them.[p]IMHO, some of the very best food is simple, letting the Egg do the work. I would welcome the filets again as I heard good things about them (and I missed a taster :-)).[p]It's your call. The Eggtoberfest is for sharing the enjoyment of Egged food (all food).[p]Looking forward to seeing you again,
    Spin

·