Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Tenderloin with goat cheese...

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 6:39AM in EggHead Forum
09_02_0018_45_01.jpg
<p />Bams Fire posted the recipe the other night. Dinner is done and I can only say that I loved tonight's dinner. We did Spanish Rice as a side per Tim R's recipe and the combination was excellent. [p]If you like pork tenderloin, Jalapenos and goat cheese, give it a try - you'll be glad you did. As Bama Fire would say, WOW![p]Have a great evening.
[ul][li]Pork Tenderloin with Goat Cheese and Spanish Rice[/ul]
·

Comments

• MarkMark Posts: 295
    Gfw,
    The teriyaki sauce measurement's, is that 1/3, 1/3, enough to cover the meat or 1/3 cup, quart, etc?
    Thanks,
    Mark[p]

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Mark, the recipe merely calls for 1/3 each - depending on what I'm doing, the actual quantity varies - yesterday for the Pork Tenderloin each 1/3 represented 1/2 cup per each ingrediant. For something larger, I might use a cup of each. Let me know if you need anything additional.

·
  • Gfw,[p]That tenderloin looks awesome. I gotta try this one.
    ·
  • Gfw,
    Glad you like it! The pic sure does look GOOD![p]B~F

·