Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bama Fire you'll like this

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since you're the only Alabama fan I've ever contacted, try this on for size. The Chiefs are having a salute to DT (didn't know if anybody called Derrick Thomas that) on Sunday. I guarantee you there will not be a dry eye in the house. This man was loved so much in KC. If not a Chiefs fan, try to be one this Sunday.[p]CWM
·

Comments

• Car Wash Mike,
    I couldn't miss the highlights -- he was a great player and a good man, from what I've learned of him. The game will miss him.[p]B~F

·
  • Bama Fire, Somebody forgot to tell the Chiefs when you honor someone your supposed to win the game.
    I held my composure but the girl in front of me absolutely lost it. He will be missed.[p]CWM[p]

·