Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Two whole chickens at once?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is it possible/advisable to do two in large BGE? Any Temp/Technique suggestions? Need I marinate?

Comments

• Bud Jones, I injected mine with cajun marinade. Skinned the chickens (not very hard). Followed Beer Butt temps and time. Cooked 4 at once. Probably had room for a couple more. Moist, tender, and left the guests begging for more.[p]CWM
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,876
    Bud Jones,
    Piece 'o' cake. I've done twin 5's and twin 7 pounders a number of times. Usually Perdus finest oven stugffers.
    I rub the little puppies with oil or butter use JJ's rub or just plain old paparika, get them set up on the vertical roasters and go to it. We use a little apple smoke and everyone raves!
    go for internal breast temp 185* (I think that's what it is, best check.[p]God luck and good eating.
    Carey