Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Two whole chickens at once?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is it possible/advisable to do two in large BGE? Any Temp/Technique suggestions? Need I marinate?

Comments

• Bud Jones, I injected mine with cajun marinade. Skinned the chickens (not very hard). Followed Beer Butt temps and time. Cooked 4 at once. Probably had room for a couple more. Moist, tender, and left the guests begging for more.[p]CWM
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,855
    Bud Jones,
    Piece 'o' cake. I've done twin 5's and twin 7 pounders a number of times. Usually Perdus finest oven stugffers.
    I rub the little puppies with oil or butter use JJ's rub or just plain old paparika, get them set up on the vertical roasters and go to it. We use a little apple smoke and everyone raves!
    go for internal breast temp 185* (I think that's what it is, best check.[p]God luck and good eating.
    Carey