Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GOD Bless the Egg..........

WVU-Egg
WVU-Egg Posts: 101
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My son, while eating some flank steak from the egg, told me last night that I should open up a restaurant and call it the Big Green Egg! I know a few on here were talking about looking into it but the fire marshall had some issues with ventilation.[p]It would be great to see someone get this accomplished knowing there are Weber restaurants. I ate at the one in Chicago and it was packed and the steak was great. I have no doubt if someone could figure it out, success would follow.

Comments

• WVU_Egg,[p]Bourbon street in Denver offers daily BGE cooked Specials. You might call them.
    [ul][li]Menu[/ul]
  • Jopa
    Jopa Posts: 155
    WVU_Egg,
    I have been to the Weber grill restaurant in Wheeling IL.The steak was very good. There are only a few places I will order steak.
    Great game last night. Lets Goooo
    Are you traveling to the Florida fest ?

• WVU-Egg
    WVU-Egg Posts: 101
    Jopa,
    Yeah, I thought we might win easily when it was 32-17 but not to be. But I'll take the win! Especially after the last 11 against them. [p]Can't wait for the Pitt game on 2/7![p]I am going to try my best for Florida Eggfest. I'll know more in the next few weeks concerning my business travel. You cooking or just eating?